Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Driving to Ririe Reservoir

Today Harley drove me to Ririe Reservoir. It really was beautiful. She had gone on a field trip there so she knew where it was. We ended up on a dirt road that took us to the end of the reservoir. It was pretty rocky but Harley did well. Now I get to wash my car again.
 This is volcanic ash that is from "The Butte's" that we went to yesterday. She learned all about this in Environmental class she took. You can see the layer of black ash.
Then we drove to Idaho Falls to go to Pet Smart to get some guppies for Bailee. I was so impressed with Harley that she wanted to do this for her sister. Bailee was so excited to get her fish. We had gone to Walmart in Rexburg but they didn't have any. What a terrible Walmart. Tiny and messy. Not going there again. I did get a popcorn popper so I can make popcorn for the kids to snack on. My old one was so greasy that I threw it away when I moved. I had had it for years. My new one is shiny and nice and I love the stir one that you use a little oil in the bottom. The popcorn is really good. 
I spent the afternoon making corn bread to go with the beans I put on this morning. I love crock pots. I also made Jello for the kids. That's been my day. A little housework, a little playing, a little frontierville and a little laundry.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Tommy. I really miss him and want Saturday to come quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...