Friday, August 5, 2011

Reed's Dairy

I cleaned house this morning and got all the stuff chopped for potato soup. Then Janna called to see if I wanted to go to Abbott's with her. Of course, I would love to go to Abbott's. She was looking for a frame for this picture of Bailee and Austin to put up in her office that I took in 2007. I took 6 more with Bailee making all sorts of silly faces. Abbott's didn't have any mats that would work so we went to Porter's in Idaho Falls. It is a wonderful store. They were able to cut out a mat to fit her pictures perfectly.
We came home and Janna put it together and this is what it looks like. Pretty cute.

 
We came home from that and I put together potato soup and tried to make yummy rolls. Well, I must be out of practice because I messed them up. I was able at one point to get them right but forgot to raise them twice. So they had to raise forever. The kids think they are great but I know better. Afterall, I've had Amie's rolls. Delish....
After dinner Janna decided to let Harley drive us to Reed's Dairy for Ice Cream. So very yummy. Here we are in line and I'm taking a picture. Don't they know I can't help myself. So Janna decided to take a video of my fat little body. Now that is so unfair. We got a good laugh over that.

That's been my day and now I'm going to hit the hay, hug my pillow, count sheep and hope one of these really happens.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my talented daughter. She can just about do anything. She makes me happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...