Monday, August 29, 2011

Computer Cord Gone

My computer cord quit working today and so I won't be able to put pictures on until I get a new one. And trying to make sure you get the right one is such a pain. I finally ask Janna if she would research it and find me one. I am using Tommy's computer that doesn't have a SD slot so no pictures unless my camera has a cord to download thru USB ports. What a pain. I checked and it doesn't have one. Oh well, one more thing to figure out.
The inspector came today and Tommy has to fix a few things. The requirements for Idaho are different. So he is trying to get all that fixed so we can call for another inspection. So stressful for Tommy.
Bailee and I went to the market so I could get some bacon for Potato Soup. Then I was too hot and tired to make it so tomorrow will be soup day. I helped the kids with their chores, watering trees and gathering eggs. Austin and I went to gather eggs and of course the baby goats got out of the pen. Austin didn't close the gate all the way so I became a goat herder. What fun we have on this little farm...
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my mom. She was really on my mind today. I thought about her all day and how much I miss her. I am so grateful that we were so close all our lives. She truly was my very best friend. She was the one I called if I was sad or upset and she would always make me feel better. I just can't wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...