Monday, August 8, 2011

Driving Miss Grandma

I took the kids to Payless for some new shoes. Austin's tennis shoes where trashed and he needed church shoes and flip flops. Bailee needed church shoes and flip flops. So we got them all and it only cost Janna $100. Payless isn't so payless after all. I also got a pair of flip flops that I can walk in the mud with and wash off. We seem to have lots of thunder storm and summer showers so I need them.
Then I came home and got Harley and we went for a long drive down country roads.




 We stopped at this cemetery along the way. We drove thru it looking at how many years ago these people were born and died. I kept wondering if they had their work done for them.
 Then we crossed a fork of the Snake River. It's so pretty. I love to watch the water go down. Isn't Idaho pretty. Especially down these county roads.
I came home and rested for a little while and then made Foccacia Bread and spaghetti for the kids. That really made me tired. I also made a custard pie for Tommy. Too much cooking for one day.
Now it's time to watch "The Closer" and then I'll for sure be ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Heavenly Father's creations. He made such a beautiful earth for me to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...