Sunday, August 28, 2011

Saturday and Sunday All In One

Something is amiss in my washer. It's Janna's towels and we DID NOT put any soap in them. Unless I've lost my mind. Um, could be. We had to wash and rinse this load 3 times to get all the soap out of them. It was great entertainment for us. Almost better than a drive in movie. LOL
Saturday was a very busy day. We did Janna laundry using both our washers and dryers. She had a ton from being gone to Utah. Janna and I took the kids shopping for school supplies. I can't believe all the stuff each kid needs for each class. How do parents with a lot of kids do this. We went to Walmart and loaded up. Then we headed to Staples for backpacks and then to Famous Footwear for Bailee's shoes. Then it was on to Winco for groceries. On the way home we stopped at 5 buck Pizza and got pizza for dinner. We were way too tired to cook.
Harley is training her goat for a goat show. With graham crackers, go figure. What a pretty goat. And I never thought there were cute goats in the world until Harley got her little fainting goats.


On Sunday Bailee, Austin and I went to church. It was a very long Sacrament Meeting. The Missionary assigned to our ward talked and they were pretty loooong talks. The Ward Mission Leader also talked so the Bishop gave him a little extra time. Then it was off to Sunday School and Relief Society. My neighbor Denise taught the lesson on Revelation. It was good with lots of participation from the sisters. Then is was relaxing time. I took a little nap and them Bailee and I made Carmel Corn and Popped Corn with Marshmellows melted on them. They were pretty good. Carmel is still my favorite.

Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the gospel. Church always makes me so aware of what a wonderful blessing it is in my life. I guess that's why Heavenly Father wants us to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...