Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scooters are So Much Fun

Today Janna, Bailee, Austin and I went to Idaho Falls to go shopping for school clothes. We went to Rue 21 (I think that is what it is called) and got lots of clothes for the kids for very little moolah. What a great place to shop for school clothes. 
Janna had gone to the doctor this morning and the doctor said she had burned her lungs with cleaning products because there was nothing in them but they really hurt. She gave Janna a breathing treatment and that seemed to help. She prescribed a steroid and a breathing treatment for her.
This evening Janna, Bailee and I went for a walk around the block. It was so good for me to take a walk. Especially after I made Carmel Ice Cream topping for the kids and of course I had to have some too! I wish I had an ounce of will power but I think it is lost somewhere . After our walk Bailee went and got her bunny Whiskers and brought him out on the lawn. The kitties didn't know what to think of a bunny. They followed this bunny everywhere he went.

 Here is Janna riding Austin's Scooter down the street. She is feeling so much better and she sounds better. Meds are good things.
 Here is the face of Austin because he had to let his sister ride his scooter. So very cute!
 And Bailee in her pajamas bottoms riding down the street.
That has been my day. A very good one...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my wonderful kitchen that I get to cook in.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...