Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Horses Galore

I cleaned house and did laundry as usual this morning. Tommy has been painting the outside of our house so he has been busy too. Then after lunch Harley and I headed out on our drive. We are going to Idaho Falls to get her two sucker fish for her horse troughs. She hopes they will eat the algae. We'll just have to see how that works. On the way we passed this tractor going down the road on a four lane highway. Only in Idaho!
 After we got her fish we headed out to the pasture where Boyd's horse are. Harley wanted to take pictures of them. I took these of the canal and the mountains. Very pretty.
 Then I had to get one of Harley under these big trees. It was so shady and nice. And she took these horse pictures. I think she did a wonderful job. She is becoming quite the photographer.



After we got home I was very tired and sat down and did nothing for a while. Then I made a Sausage and Egg casserole for dinner. The kids weren't very crazy about it so I won't be making it again. I am just trying to use up some of the eggs we have laying around here.
Bailee had a presidency meeting so she went to her leaders house and I took Austin and Jon to Scouts tonight. They were supposed to be done at 8pm so I went back to the church to pick them up and waited and waited and waited. Finally at 8:30pm Janna called me to tell me that they were at one of the leaders homes and they would bring them home. What! Communication is lacking around here. Back home I went and watched a little TV and now I'm going to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Harley and how sweet she is to her grandma. I have fun on these little rides we do everyday. I'll probably miss them when we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...