Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting My Hair Done

Janna and I went to Melanie's on Main Street and I got mine cut and Janna got her's woven. It took 3 hours to get it all done but we were well entertained with a funeral next door at the mortuary. The man that they had the services for was a biker and they had his bike loaded up on a trailer and pulled by a pickup behind the hearse. It was all decorated with flowers and all his buddies followed on their motorcycles to the cemetery. What a lot of noise when they all started them up to go to the cemetery. It was quite the site. He must have been a well liked man to have so many people show up to pay their respect.
After we came home I went and took a nap. It was so good. Then it was off to Bob's Qwik Stop to pick up my one and only. It is so good to have him home again. Austin made pancakes for us for dinner. He is very good at it. Scott taught him well.
That's been my wonderful day. Denise sent down a head of romaine lettuce and a bunch of celery. So I washed them and cut up the lettuce and put it in my salad bowl in the fridge. What a wonderful friend I have found. Now I'm heading for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Tommy. I am so glad he is home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...