Thursday, August 4, 2011

Meeting Gerri

Some old stuff today. Did laundry, straightened my house and made Amish Sugar Cookies with Bailee. Then in the afternoon Harley and I went for her drive. As we were going down the road I got a call from Gerri saying that they were at Sandy Downs in Idaho Falls. So off Harley and I went to find her. We finally got the GPS working. It wouldn't recognize 6500. But I finally figured it out and we made it there. We saw the two horse her friend is racing in the rodeo and they it was off the Sizzler for linner or dunch. Then after we ate we took Gerri to Walmart. I got a small trash can for my bathroom, a magnetic shopping list for my fridge and 3 flexible cutting pads for cutting chicken and onions. I don't like to cut them on my new cutting board so I'll just put these on top.
They we dropped Gerri off and I drove home because it looked like it was going to pour down rain. It was cloudy and lightning. It was a fun time with Gerri and I'm glad she called me so we could hang out together for a little while. And I had my camera with me and forgot to take a single picture. I have officially lost my mind.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for good friends like Gerri. They make my life happy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet I love hanging out with you I can't wait until Sept Thanks for taking the time to come an deget me it was great to see you I miss you very much. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...