Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pizza Night

I decided this morning that I was going to find a pizza recipe and make some. I found one on the internet and made the dough this morning in my Kitchen Aid mixer. It was super easy. Janna called to go to lunch so I put it in the fridge and off we went . Only Harley came because the other two didn't want to go. So Harley drove us there so she can get more time in behind the wheel. Then I came home and took a nap. I was soooooo tired for some reason. But when I finally woke up I felt really good. I brought the dough out to the fridge and let it sit. I brought Austin over to help make pizza's with me. He did a good job. We made a round pizza and a square one. We had one really good pizza pan of Janna's. I am going on the hunt for another one. And it was a huge hit. Not one morsel was left and they wanted more. AND Bailee said it was the best pizza she had ever had... I'm keeping this recipe.
I am ready to watch relax and then go to bed. What a lazy laid back life I lead.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for all my many blessings. I have so many things that I am grateful for. But I think my most precious one is the gospel. The gospel is the thing that helps me get through the hard times and enjoy the good times. I am truly blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...