Friday, August 26, 2011

Ready for Final Electrical

Today I was so tired and it was so hot I didn't accomplish much. I did go online and set up a final inspection for our electrical with the State for Monday. We'll see how much trouble we get into for living in our house before we have a final.
I made breaded and fried zuchinni for Tommy and I for lunch. It was so good. I loved it. I used parmesean cheese mixed in with the bread crumbs. So good fried in Olive Oil.
For dinner we went to Mexican food. I just didn't have it in me to heat up my kitchen. It only gets hot from about 4 to 7, but it just drains me.
Now I'm very tired and I'm going to bed. Bailee had a late night at Marissa house and just got home. Of course, she has to come over and tell me how much fun she had. Such a cute kid, and Austin spent the evening with me watching cooking shows. I'm sure he was bored to death but I made him popcorn so he was happy. I just love my grandkids. All of my grandkids. I do miss the Utah ones even though I didn't see them much when I lived there I always knew they were just down the street. I need to clone myself and then I could be by all of them.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the cool evening air that comes through my windows. I just always make me happy and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...