Friday, August 19, 2011

Cookies, Cookies and More Cookies

Bailee and Austin helped grandpa rake rock from the front yard. Austin didn't stick around for the final hour but he worked hard when he was around. Bailee worked with her grandpa so he wouldn't have to work so hard.
In the afternoon I made Chocolate Chip Cookies for Austin and then Bailee wanted to make Amish Sugar Cookies. So she used my kitchen to make her good cookies. My kitchen had cookie stuff from one end to another.
Janna was really sick. Her chest hurt and her voice sounded bad. She spent the day trying to rest and get better.
That's about all I remember about this day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for this wonderful family I get to live with. What would I do without my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...