Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cleaning Floors

I spent the morning cleaning my floors. I moved all my furniture and used my Shark and them the Bella wood care kit. I am trying to figure out how to keep my floors shiny and clean instead of streaked. I'll figure it out one of these days.
Bailee decided she didn't want to go to YW because they were working on Personal Progress. She said if she could stay home she would work on it with her friend Marissa. So I said that would be fine and if she worked on it she wouldn't feel so bad about going. Her and Marissa worked on a couple of values and interviewed me. So I left and took Austin to Scouts. When I came back there was a van in the driveway. I went into Janna's and asked her who was in the driveway. She said it was Bailee's leader, she came over to see if Bailee needed a ride. Bailee was so excited to go with her leader and I think it helped that she had worked on something. Heavenly Father is very mindful of her.
Bailee and I made some fudge. We overcooked it so we couldn't put it in the pan so we just put it in pieces. It was delicious. Bailee loves to cook with her grandma. And her grandma likes to cook with her. She said we should open up a restaurant when she gets old and I should save my money. How cute is that!!
That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for a Heavenly Father that loves my little Bailee so much. He know her name and what she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...