Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bookkeeping Today

I got up this morning feeling sort of tired and sick. I have a sore throat and an ear ache. Could explain why I felt bad yesterday. So I'm drinking Orange Juice and getting better. I managed to catch up on all my laundry today. I love, love, love my washer and dryer. It makes laundry so easy. I balanced all the checkbooks and reconciled them. I love when they all balance to the penny. 
Harley came over and got me to go driving with her. We had to go to Janna's work to get her learner's permit and then we just headed out down the road towards Roberts. She kept looking for "The Butte's" that she had went to on a field trip to. And lo and behold, she found them. They are vocano's that have erupted a long time ago. What a place I've moved to. You can see the crater. It's pretty eerie.
Harley wanted me to walk up this trail. I told her I would when I had tennis shoes on and not flip flops.
On the way back as we were going down all these country roads we got a little lost. We finally found our way back to Rigby. It was a nice 1 1/2 hour drive. She is so funny. She just makes me laugh.
I took the kids to YM/YW and Janna, Harley and I went to Mexican Food in Ririe.
When we came home Austin showed up early. He came in the door and put out his hands and said, "It's so stupid. Nobody showed up." I agree with him. All the young men and women went boating. But the 11 year old scouts can't go. Wouldn't you think someone would tell him not to come. Or better yet have scouts. He worked on requirements for his Tenderfoot. I am really trying not to be critical of his leaders but for pity sakes, if it's not important enough to have scouts what message does that send to the kids. Okay, I'm done venting.
Now I'm going to bed and get a good nights sleep.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for sweet grandkids that love me so much. What a blessing they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...