Thursday, February 3, 2011

Saving Freckles Page

I finished this page today. How about that for finally scrapping. It was fun. I had gotten discouraged because I thought all my pages were looking the same. I finally realized it's better that they all look alike and be done that not so I'm on a roll.
I also clean all my master bathroom drawers. I threw away a ton of stuff that I never use. I must have had 12+ hair brushes and all kinds of makeup that I never use so it's all gone and my drawers and cupboard under the sink are all organized and clutter free. After that feat I made chicken, baked potatoes and carmelized carrots for dinner. Now I'm going to go cuddle my pillow and watch TV.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the sunshine I enjoyed all day long. It really lifted my spirits and made me happy.
Mark 6 - Mark 8  I hated reading where John the Baptist was beheaded because of someone just saying she wanted it to be done. It must have been a cruel world in their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...