Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Window In

We have our first window in. This is the front and it's my living room window. It just keeps getting better. We are waiting for the window insert for the front door. It has beveled glass so I think it will be pretty. Looks lots like my window in Elk Ridge.

Today I went to the Temple. I went to Rexburg and found out it was closed so I went to Idaho Falls. I was bound and determined to show Heavenly Father that I would make it to the Temple today and I did. When I got through doing the Initiatories for 10 women I left and got on Hwy 20 going home and realized that I had left the cards in the Recorders Office. You have to pick up your cards as you leave and I'm didn't think about that. So, back to the Temple to pick up the cards. I was just delighted to do it. I took this picture out my window while driving by. I can multi-task...
I spent the rest of the day just hanging out. I seem to still have a earache and a sore throat so I'm taking it easy. Janna and Scott went bowling tonight and Austin and I made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for dinner. He is such a good helper.
Grateful Statement: Today without a doubt, I am grateful for Temples. I am grateful that you can walk in the door and just feel peace. I love the friendly workers and the quiet reverence.
Mark 16 - Luke 1 The women who stayed by the cross until Jesus died must have loved him so dearly. And how painful for them to have to stand by and watch him die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...