Thursday, February 24, 2011

Island Park in The Winter

The snow is as tall as the door. BJ is sick so we are keeping a good eye on her.
Scott, Beth and Hump are helping Ron back the snow machines into a parking place
Look at the huge hunk of snow on the top of our cabin.
Gene is taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.
We made it to Island Park. What a ride. The snow was the same height as the car. It felt like we were going through a tunnel to find our cabin. But we finally made it. After figuring out the parking in the back we came inside to a huge cabin that sleeps about 20 people.
They hauled all the groceries in and put them away. You'd think we were going to be here for a week instead of a weekend. And we have the internet. What's is better than that. I can keep up with my blog. I'm in heaven. And I must admit it is beautiful up here. But very cold. I do believe I'll be spending all my time in the cabin. Maybe I can get some scrapping done. We had tacos for dinner and now we are watching TV. It's been a good day.
Grateful Statement:  I am grateful for God's creations today. It is so beautiful up here I can see his hand in all this.
Luke 16 - Luke 17  Jesus teaches service. I think we all need to serve each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...