Monday, February 21, 2011

Shopping with Janna

Today we took the extra beds and some other stuff to storage and took the truck back to the Uhaul place. Then Janna, Bailee and I went shopping. I found a cute skirt and top at Kohl's and Bailee got 2 outfits at JC Penney's. I also got my new IPOD. I used the money from selling my stuff to buy it and now I just have to get the Itunes store working. Janna tried to get it working but couldn't and neither could their support service. So Janna sent them an Email and maybe they will tell me how to do this. I think something is wrong with my account. It won't let me buy any songs. I also bought a pair of boots for the snow. I only had tennis shoes and they just get wet in the snow.
We came home and I made dinner and we watch Secretariat. It was a good movie. Now we are watching Alpha and Omega. Funny show especially when they take the wolves to Idaho from Canada.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my Tommy. He is trying so hard to help with all this stuff. I love him and hope he will be happy up here. If summer ever comes it will help both of us.
Luke 12 - Luke 13  In verse 48 it says where much is given much is required. We who have the gospel will be held at a higher standard than those who don't. We are required to serve with all our might. I hope to always be able to do my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...