Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back in Utah

We stopped by the hospital on the way home to visit Harrison. He is doing good and can give himself shots. He knows how to count his carbs and adjust his insulin. What a smart boy. And Hayden knows all about it to. I think it's wonderful that the whole family gets all the information to keep him on track.
We came home and I packed up some boxes and then to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the doctors and nurses that are taking such good care of Harrison and I'm especially grateful for Amie for being such a good mom. She has been with Harrison this whole time. He is blessed to have such a good mom.
Luke 4 - Luke 5  What an honor to be chosen by Jesus to be the 12 Apostles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...