Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shopping

Tommy and I went to Home Depot and Sears today. We were looking at appliances and Tommy got some paint for signs he's doing for Dean. I found this color scheme for my house. I needed somewhere to start to make sure everything went together. I may change my mind before we get to paint, cabinet, carpets etc. but as of today I love this.
After we got home I went grocery shopping for a few things. I am always amazed at how much you spend to just pick up a few things. I made beef stew for dinner and watch taped episodes of American Idol and then went to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father. I know he is there. I know he cares for me and loves me. I know he knows what trials I have and tries to help me as much as he can without taking someone's else's agency away. I love Him and my Savior with all my heart.
Mark 3 - Mark 6  As I read these verses about Jesus and his parables and miracles I wonder how they did crowd control. Everyone must have wanted to have Jesus heal them or their loved ones.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...