Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hauling Hay

I went with Janna and Scott to pick up 3 tons of hay. They had to load 66 bales of hay. Janna is one tired lady sitting up there. And how about Scott up on the top of the pile pushing them down. It was a lot of work. We came home and I did laundry and Janna and Scott burned the scraps of lumber and trash from construction. Scott made dinner for us and we all spent the evening watching TV. The kids are still with Ron so the house is too quiet. I'm signing off and going to read my scriptures. Good Night Journal!
Grateful Statement: As I thought about what I have been grateful for today it has to be the sunshine. It was pretty warm today and the sun was shining all day long. And everyone knows how I feel about sunshine.
Luke 3 - Luke 4 I had forgot that John the Baptist and Jesus were cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...