Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Packing

We only have part of the kitchen left and the bathroom and we are packed up. Janna and I took a trailer to the dump and a trailer to DI. We packed up my office with all my pictures. Now that's a lot of pictures. We are now ready for tomorrow. It is so freeing to be getting rid of so much stuff. I am not taking on anymore hobbies in this life time. If I get my genealogy done and my pictures scrapped I'll be doing good. Now I must go to bed. I am TIRED!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for DI and that they will use the stuff I don't want anymore.
Luke 8 - Luke 9  As I read this verse it made me wonder if I have enough faith, "And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...