Friday, February 18, 2011

No More Boxes to Pack

Janna and I finally finished packing boxes. It was such a relief to have it all done. Ann and her hubby came by to visit with us. She has been a good friend of Janna for a long time. They are going to come and help us tomorrow. Hopefully we will have lots of help with packing the truck. Now it's bed time so we can be up early and ready to start.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the years I have spent in this ward. I have met amazing people and made amazing friends. I have been truly blessed.
Luke 9 - Luke 10  How hard for Jesus to know what was to come and have people reject him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you had enough help! We are down visiting my parents. I am going to miss you guys so much! You have such good friends to us! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...