Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back Home from Island Park

Bailee all ready for the Birthday Party.
We left this morning and came home. Of course the sun was shining and it was gorgeous. But we were all glad to get home to our own beds. Janna, Scott and the kids went to Scott's granddaughters birthday party and I stayed home. I'd had enough visiting for a while. Tommy was working on the house when we got home so I hung out with him for a while until it got too cold. Now we are watching TV and I am getting ready to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the New Testament. I love to read it and see what I can find that will help me in this life.
Luke 22 - Luke 23  In verse 43 it says "And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him." I'm glad Jesus had an angel to strengthen him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...