Sunday, February 20, 2011

Put in Storage

Garth and Austin carrying Food Storage.
 Harley Ann with two boxes at a time. Must be from lifting those 100 lb hay bales.
 Here we all are minus "Hump", Scott's best friend. I think he's hiding somewhere. 
We got up and started rearranging bedrooms. Bailee is letting Grandma and Grandpa have her room and she is sleeping in Austin's room on the bunk beds from my downstairs kids room. Tommy set up our comfy bed in Bailee's room. It just looked so inviting I wanted to get in. LOL.. But too much to do still. We went over at the storage unit at 1pm and Garth and Scott Humphrey's "Hump" showed up and we had the whole thing unloaded in about an hour. It's so much easier to unload than load. And I felt better because I really don't have so much stuff. My food storage is the biggest thing and I decided I wasn't going to be without it. It's the end of a long day and we are all very tired. Scott made us dinner and we watch the Aero Alaska series on TV and now I'm going to bed. What a relief to finally be almost done with everything.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for friends that come to help. I have been so blessed with this move. So many people so willing to help.
Luke 11 - Luke 12 I love verse 9 and 10, "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.  For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." These verses give me so much hope.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...