Friday, February 4, 2011

Boxing up White Wheat

I decided to box up my white wheat today. It was cold in the food storage room so I'm glad I only had 10 boxes to pack up. I'll have to get more from the cannery but I was able to fit all my loose cans in these boxes. They are pretty heavy when you have six cans in a box. I also started going through my sewing room and my laundry room down stairs. I've got cupboards in there that I haven't opened in a long time. I really feel like I made some progress today. There is just too much room in this house for me to put stuff. You just always seem to fill up every spot with something.
Tommy made dinner for me tonight. He made scrambled eggs and toast. It was yummy and just hit the spot. Reminds me of my Grandma Petersen. She always had toast for dinner. I loved to stay with her because she always had lemon drops and peppermint candies in her drawers and she would always let me have some.
Well that's been my day and now it's time to rest my bones and watch something dumb on television.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today that I had such a wonderful Grandma. She was so very sweet and good. All her grandkids thought she walked on water. I was blessed to be her granddaughter.
Mark 9 - Mark 10 To be promised the "keys of the kingdom of heaven" by the Savior. To be taught by him. One day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...