Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lazy Tired Day

I could hardly stay awake this morning. I just kept falling asleep. But I finally got up and took my shower which helped wake me up. Garth came over and cut my hair. It's all spikey. I will see what I can do with it. He is very good. He cuts Harley's hair and it's just tooooo cute. Of course I think it might have something to do with Harley's beautiful face.
Then I got an addendum to sign from Dean. We will be closing on March 31. I just knew that if I had faith this would all work out. Now I have more time to get the house ready and find John an apartment.
I also did more laundry and made Mac and Cheese for dinner. That's all I could muster up.
The plumbers were here all day again and the guy came out and installed the glass in my front door. Logan worked on the siding and went with Tommy to get the soffet metal and screws. He will be working on that tomorrow.
I am still so tired I'm going to bed early.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Faith. I am grateful that I went forward with faith to start building our house and I am very grateful that Heavenly Father answered my prayers and sent a buyer for my house. I love the gospel and every single aspect of it!
Luke 15 - Luke 16  I love how the father found the son that was upset and talked with him and told him that all he had was his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...