Friday, February 11, 2011

Lunch at Applebee's

Janna taking picture of me taking a picture of her in Applebee's.
Janna and I ran errands today. We went to the U-Haul store and bought boxes, to the cannery for boxes and pancake mix, Walmart for groceries and Applebee's for lunch. I love their Oriental Salad. So yummy good.
I got a text from Dean telling me they were admitting Harrison to the hospital because they think he has diabetes. I've been waiting all day for more information but so far nothing. I hope I hear something soon. I tried to call Dean but it went to voice mail. I'm sure they are busy and can't talk. I just hope everything is okay. I wish I was there to go down and see him. One more day and we are coming home. Tommy called Dean and he said that they probably would keep Harrison overnight just for observation but that he was doing okay. I need to talk to Amie to get the details. I'm just relieved he is okay.
I got a text from Amie and Harrison does have diabetes. He will be in the hospital until probably Monday or Tuesday. They need to regulate his blood sugar levels. I can't wait to get home and go see him.
Janna, Scott, Tommy and I went to Famous Dave's for dinner last night. The kids were at their dad's. I was so full from lunch that I couldn't eat very much. It wasn't like The Bear Pit in California but still very good.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Harrison. I have been thinking about him all day. I love that little guy so much and I am glad he is alright. He is so sweet.
Luke 1 - Luke 3  I love where it says in chapter 13, "And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men."  The angels must have been so happy to sing praises to the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...