Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Plumbing and Hurricane Ties

They are still working on plumbing and Logan put up all the Hurricane ties and the outside door knobs so we can keep the doors closed. It's a tad bit cold up here so I just stay in the house. Tommy ordered the siding today so Logan can put it up.
I made dinner for Scott's son Jeremy and his wife Leslie and their cute little daughter Jersey. I made the Chicken and Rice one with a green salad and garlic toast and Chocolate Lush for dessert. It seemed like I cooked all day. But it turned out yummy. I have a hard time cooking in Janna's kitchen because I don't have my own stuff, but I'm getting used to it. And she only has one oven and I'm used to two. It's amazing what an extra oven can do.
I cleaned up the kitchen about 10 times it seemed. I'm sure it wasn't that many but it sure seemed like it. I also went out to my little house a couple of time just to picture how wonderful it will be when it is all done. I will be able to clean it in no time at all. And my mind has been racing all day with figuring what I'm keeping and what I'm not.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my ability to cook. I'm glad my dad taught me how. I'm not the best in the world but I can follow a recipe with exactness.
Mark 15 - Mark 16 So hard for me to read the way they treated Christ. Giving him vinegar and beating him. So very sad to think about that. I always think of Joseph Smith in Cathage Jail and what the mobs did to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...