Friday, February 25, 2011

Winter Wonderland in Island Park

Tiny kitchen and seating for 30 people...
 Ron and Harley ready to go.
 Janna, Scott and Scott "Hump".
It truly is a winter wonderland up here. Janna and Scott rented a snow machine yesterday and they all went riding. Janna was a frozen Popscicle when they got here. She had to hug the stove for a long time. Harley learned how to run one and she was off and running.
I spent the day hanging out, taking pictures, talking and scrapbooking the Island Park pictures from the Summer. What a fun place this is. If only I was younger I'd be out on a snow machine flying through the snow. These are the times I miss my youth. I was game for anything when I was young. Now I'm a sissy and don't like the cold.
Gene and Kim made Prime Rib last night with salad and mashed potatoes. It was delish... We sat around and talked all evening and then I went to bed. I am sleeping so good up here.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for good people, fun times and the beauty of God's creations.
Luke 17 - Luke 22  In verse 34 it says "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares." I thought it was very interesting that Jesus talks about the cares of this life. I thought about this a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...