Saturday, February 19, 2011

Made It To Idaho

Molly laid on the seat beside me the whole way with only 2 potty stops.
 Tommy up ahead going through South County construction. Yikes!
 Just ate lunch at Denny's in Tremonton and we're on our way again.
So many wonderful people showed up this morning to help us pack up the moving van and all my food storage. Harrison, Hayden and Hannah packed up food storage for me. I wish I would have gotten pictures. They worked really hard pulling a dolly with boxes stacked on it up my sidewalk. We got the bulk of it done and we still have a few things to finish. We aren't closing on the 4th of March so I have a couple more weeks which helps tons to get the rest of this done. We left at noon and started out. Janna drove the moving van, Tommy drove Janna's excursion with a big trailer behind and I brought up the rear in Tommy's truck pulling a little trailer. I had to stay behind Tommy because the trailer lights quit working. It was hard getting through South County because it was raining hard and my eyes were driving me nuts from trying to see through the windshield. It did get better farther up the road. We stopped in Tremonton for lunch/dinner. I didn't even realize I hadn't eaten all day and started at 3am finishing up the last things. Cleaning the fridge and packing pillows and blankets. I am watching some basketball thing in Janna's family room. I can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my friends and neighbors that came to help. I was just about ready to give it up and here they came.
Luke 10 - Luke 11  In the parable of Mary and Martha I think it would be hard to sit and listen but worry about if He was comfortable or hungary. Or to sit and listen to every word. I think maybe we need Martha's and Mary's in this world. Or maybe to be both...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...