Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wonderful Sabbath Day

I have had a wonderful, fabulous day. Church was very uplifting for me. I just felt so peaceful. Susan's lesson in Relief Society was so good. I love to hear her teach. I'm glad she did it and not me. It was on the History of Relief Society and she brought in biography books that made me think of the history of those people. It was just so good.
After church we went down to Dean and Amie's for the Super Bowl game but I only stayed for a little while. I just kept thinking of what I had to do. So I came home and looked around and realized I need boxes to organize all this stuff. So that's what I'll get next.
I had to go to Provo to pick up John as he ran the work truck (GNC) out of fuel and you just can't get a gas can and fill it up. Tony was going to help him but he had a bunch of people coming over for the Super Bowl so he couldn't. I also met Quemby, a friend of John's. I instantly liked her. Mainly because we were both wearing our slippers. She was just so cute and nice. I'm glad John has someone to hang out with.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today the the tender mercies of Heavenly Father. When I just feel as if I can't go one more step he always lifts me up. It reminds me of the "Footsteps in the Sand" poem where he carries us. I know that's true. I am so blessed to have the Gospel in my life.
Mark 10 - Mark 11  I love to read of the miracles that Jesus performed. I think of the blind man and how grateful he must have been to have his sight restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...