Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1 Year and 9 Months

Grandpa and Bailee doing the dishes. What a team!
 Harley's Birthday cake. Mom's helping blow out the candles.
My house has been up for sale for 1 year and 9 months and tonight Tommy and I accepted an offer. If all goes well we will close March 4th. It's been a long road with lots of bumps. But we are finally able to move on with our lives. So now the hard work begins.
I was sick last night so I didn't do anything today but make dinner. I did go to the store with Tommy to get Harley a birthday cake. It's one day late but she didn't mind. I also went with Janna to pick up Austin from his school at 8:30 pm. I think it's so good that the school takes these kids skiing once a week. They ride a bus up to the ski slopes and back when they are done. Austin loves to snow board.
Now it's bed time for me. I bought some Sominex and I'm taking one so I can get some sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that my house finally sold. I always prayed to Heavenly Father that he would send someone who could afford it and they would make a reasonalble offer. Prayer is a wonderful thing.
Mark 14 - Mark 15  I love this part of the study guide. Joseph Fielding Smith explained about the burden Jesus carried in Gethsemane, "There isn't one of us... that hasn't done something wrong and then been sorry and wished we hadn't." He says of the burden Jesus is carrying, "I've added something to it, so did you. So did everybody else." I am so grateful that he would be willing to carry what I have added for me.

2 comments:

  1. Janice!!!! I am crying right now. I don't want you to leave. You are such a great friend and have made such a difference in my life. I will miss you so much, but I know I will still see you when you visit Dean and Amie. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...