Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home to Utah

Tommy and I cleaned up Janna's house and washed the sheets and took off. It was so cold up there. Tommy missed the rest area at Tremonton so we were in the car for 4 hours straight. I don't know who it was harder on, us or the dog. When I got home I finished this page of my sweet niece when she came to see mom. It's very hard for me to see pictures of mom. It just makes me miss her so much and I just want to go to the nursing home and give her big hugs and tell her I love her and hear her say, "I'm glad you do." or "I don't know what I would do without you." The time will come. This grieving process seems to go on forever.
Dean and Amie took Tommy to Magleby's Fresh for his birthday. So of course, I had to take pictures. Aren't they just the cutest. I had a pulled pork sandwich and a salad but I couldn't eat it all. I just wasn't hungry. Miracle of miracles.


Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for this wonderful family. They are just the best. What would I do if I didn't have such wonderful family around me. I am blessed!
Mark 1 - Mark 3  Mark begins his book with the baptism of Jesus. The study guide says that The Gospel According to Mark is very fast paced. Mark showed Jesus as a person of action and power. There certainly was a lot of Jesus teaching and his miracles in these two chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...