Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Packing and Janna is Coming

I spent the day packing more boxes and getting rid of tons of stuff and shredding check and bank records and I now have 100 cases of food storage ready to go to Idaho. I think we may have to make another trip. Janna is coming down after work to help me. I so need her to make decisions about stuff. Especially the scrap room. So tomorrow should be a good day.
I talked with Amie and Harrison went to school today. The day went well for him. He checked his blood and gave himself his insulin. He has this down pat. What a smart boy. I just love him to pieces.
Janna called at 7pm and said she was getting up early and heading down. She was just too tired and didn't want to drive in the dark. Bedtime now!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a sore back and aching muscles. It means I'm working hard.
Luke 7 - Luke 8  I love verse 22 "Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached."

1 comment:

  1. Can I help you pack? I can't believe you are leaving so soon! I am going to miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...