Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Day at Island Park

Harley, Scott and Janna
 Harley and Janna
Gene took these picturs of Janna and Harley from the back of a snow machine.
 Isn't this Moose picture wonderful that Gene took.
I have again sat around and did nothing all day. My camera won't take pictures anymore so I'll have to get it fixed. It was -20 degrees this morning so I was not about to go outside. Scott made breakfast and Janna made dinner. Gene took these pictures for me of Janna, Scott and Harley snowmobiling. The kids have had so much fun riding on the snow mobiles. I've had fun hearing how much fun they have had.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my family. I love them all so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...