Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Janna to the Rescue

Janna arrived at about 9am and we started packing up and sorting. We did the scrap room and the storage room and my sewing room. So much stuff. But we did it. My entire basement is packed up and bags ready for DI and the dump. We are on a roll. Of course we have to have a storm right in the middle of all this. We sold the dining room set, power sewing machine, cutting table, book cases, two TV's and my knitting machine with all the yarn. Wahoo, less to move. It went so fast with my daughters help.
Grateful Statement: Today I am truly grateful for my dear daughter who came to work so hard for me. She is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...