Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Harley

Harley got a mommy Llama and her baby for her Birthday. Does she look excited!
 She got a camera too. And a cover and light for her Nook.
Tommy and I got up early and took off for Idaho. I slept a lot because I'm now in the 3am mode. Every morning I wake up at 3am and can't get back to sleep so if you get me in a car I can snooze away. I have always been able to sleep well when someone is driving me. When I was a little girl and we would travel from Arizona to California I would stretch out across the back seat and just sleep. My brother Poly (Alfred) would sit on the edge of the seat and let me lay across. This was in the days before seat belts were invented. It has served me well throughout my life because I have always been able to take good naps in a car.
Tommy and I went to Home Depot and got the knobs for our three doors so we can keep the wind out. Our windows are supposed to be here on Wednesday. They are about a week late. Good old construction. Speaking of construction check out what Austin made. He takes all the scrap wood and constructs things. We bought him a new hammer at Home Depot because he lost his other one. He asked me today if he was a builder yet. Funny boy...
We went to Pizza Pie Cafe for Harley's birthday dinner with Ron. It was very good. They had salad bar with really good Thousand Island dressing which is my all time favorite. And funny dessert pizza. I had a piece of the cinnamon and sugar one. It was yummy. What a good day to spend with Harley Anne on her birthday.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the scriptures today. I am grateful for the peace they give me. I am grateful for the answers I recieve each time I read. What a gift!
Matthew 11 - 14  The last verse of chapter 13 really stuck out for me. The last sentence is, "Watch." I hope that I can always be watching for the Savior to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...