Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Doing Laundry

Grandpa and the dog taking a nap. What a life!!
 Austin playing his DS.
We had mountains of laundry today. My sheets and towels and all Janna's stuff was a lot but I'm almost through. I did my finances and balanced everything and I'm making Barbeque Chicken and Baked Potatoes for dinner. Tommy went to lunch with Logan today and that gave him a boost. He's taking a nap on the couch because it's very cold and windy outside. I love retirement. We get to take naps and don't have to feel guilty about it.
Austin came home from school and helped me make brownies for dinner and took out the garbage can and is now playing his DS. The plumber is here putting the heating ducting in and banging under the house. I'll be glad when he's done. After lunch Logan came back to finish the siding but the wind was blowing too hard to put it up.
I took pictures with my Ipod and they were grainy and awful. So back to my Coolpix and Nikon. I do like listening to the Tabernacle Choir. I think I'm going to like it alot. As soon as I figure it all out.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my Tommy today. I had something that wouldn't work today and I thought as soon as Tommy gets back he can fix it for me. It made me realize that he has always been able to fix things for me. I love him!!!
Luke 13 - Luke 15  If I am to follow Jesus I have to forsake all sinful things. I must serve him with all my heart, might, mind and strength.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...