Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bailee's School Page

I got up this morning and cleaned so they could show my house. Then Molly and I went for our ride. I ended up at the Elk Ridge Park and read my scriptures off my Nook. So that was very productive. Then I came home and took a nap. For some reason today I was exhausted. I hope I'm not getting anything.
After my wonderful nap I made this page of Bailee. This is her school picture and I don't have one of her sibling so no page will be coming for those two.
For dinner I open up a bottle of Bean with Ham soup I had canned with Kaylyn 3 or 4 years ago. It is really pretty good and easy fix and today I was in to easy. So that's been my day. I think I was a little bored and maybe that's what made me so tired.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for scrapbooking. I love looking at my pictures as I scrap them and remembering when I took them. It makes me happy!
Mark 8 - Mark 9  I am amazed at how many times Jesus tells the people not to tell anyone and yet they all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...