Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Today was just so sunny and bright. I thought it was a beautiful Sabbath. Lots of kids bore their Testimonies today in church. I just love to listen to them. They are so brave and cute. Lots of the Deacons bore their Testimony. It really was a great meeting. Kathy Pearce taught us in Relief Society. Her lesson on Elder Holland's talk made me want to read my Scriptures more. She did a good job. After church I was so very tired that I just laid down and didn't even go to visit mom. I just had no get up and go. Tomorrow I'll be sure to visit her. Now I'm going to go to bed and get some rest.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for lessons that make you want to do better. It's my reminder that I always need to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...