Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a Day!!

I have been running my fool head off today. I started out going to our Presidency Meeting this morning. It lasted until 12pm. But we got tons of things figured out. Then I came home from that and made my lunch and tried to figure out how to bring cutting files into Photoshop Elements. After calling Lori in the afternoon I finally figured it out. John and I went to Salt Lake to pick up Harley. Janna put her on a shuttle this morning in Rigby and they brought to the west side of the Conference Center. I grabbed her there and we came back home and then I took her to her Orthodontist appointment. We then went to visit mom and check on her. Still has a cough but Wendy the nurse thinks it's bronchitis. After that we went to the market and KFC and brought dinner home to Tommy and John. I was so good. I didn't have any of it and that is my all time favorite chicken in the whole world. One more temptation overcome. I'm doing them one at a time. I came home from that and made my grilled chicken and cole slaw for my dinner. Then I took Harley to Cassidy's house by Woodland Hills and dropped her off to go to Young Women's with her. Kathy Porterfield finally got here around 8:30. We talked awhile and now I'm yawning so bad I must go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a dear friend like Kathy. When we get together we have so much fun. We have the best shared memories. Going to Virginia LaVorgna's doll making classes in her motor home. Opening up a doll shop together. Long walks and good conversation. So much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...