Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now I'm In Idaho Again


We left around noon to go to Idaho. Some man needed to come by the house so we were late getting started. It snowed on us most of the way but not too bad. After we arrived we all sat around and chatted then we went to Lucy's Pizzeria in Roberts, Idaho. One day I'll figure out where all these places are. Bailee just got out of the shower and Austin is eating left over pizza. What cute kids they are. I seem to be really tired from traveling tonight so I'm going to go and relax.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these wonderful grandkids. They just love me so much and give me the best hugs. It's always good to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...