Saturday, March 20, 2010

Walking with Molly in Salem

I got up early this morning and started cleaning my house. We had 3 different sets of people coming to look at the house starting at 11:45. I got everything shined up and took my shower and off we went to find something to do for 2 1/2 hours. We went for a ride to Salem and took the dog for a walk on the path by the road that goes to the freeway. What a nice walking path. Tommy and John walked with us. It is 3/4 of a mile. I would have gone around again but Tommy's said his knees hurt. So we went and had lunch at the Diamond Grill. It's the first time I've ever been over there. I had a Chef's Salad. It was pretty good food. Then we drove around some more and ended up at the Ingram Field in Elk Ridge and John and I took Molly for another walk around the path. I think she's tired now. We came home just as the last people were pulling away. Now I have a clean house. Wahoo!! I'm making rice for the dinner tonight at the church. So I've got it all ready to put in the water and cook away. I love to make rice 'cause it's so easy with my rice cooker. Best little appliance I ever purchased. I also finished my Vintage Kit for the colab as we were driving around. I love my laptop. I made my rice and took it to the church. When I went to pick up the rice maker they had food left over so I took plates to the Norton's and Swenson's. I also finished the page I started in St. George and lost. So I'll post it tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that people came to look at the house today. It gives me hope that maybe it will sell and we can move to Idaho to help Janna with the kids. I know what it's like to not have parents home when you are there. I was very lonely and really missed my mom when she was working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...