Friday, March 12, 2010

First Day of Hailey's Games

We got up this morning and went to the Bear Paw for breakfast. It was delicious. I had scrambled eggs and a  fruit bowl. How good is that.  

We watched Hailey play her first game and went to dinner at the Pizza Factory. I had a salad bar. It was so good. Amie and I went to Walmart and I got sunglasses and a sweatshirt. It's very cold here when the sun goes down. Hailey had another game at 8pm tonight. A page will follow of all the pictures I took.  We then went to Hailey's 8:00 game. It was so cold even with a heater that Tommy and I finally left and took the kids and the dog home. They were freezing and so was I. I guess we missed the most exciting game. Hailey scored 3 of their 6 runs and had a triple play. I wish it would have been warmer. Can't wait to watch her when it's warm.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for such a talented Granddaughter. I love to watch her play sports. She is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...