Saturday, March 27, 2010

Genealogy Library Hunting Rutherfords

I went to the genealogy library today by my lonesome. I went to Wayne County, Kentucky and got about fifteen books off the shelf, brought them to my table and opened up the first one. In it I found the marriages for two of the daughters so now I have their families. I also found a will book that had a genealogy of the other family and who they married. I was able to print out nine cards at the library and when I came home and started putting everything in my computer I found that I will have at least 15 more to do. What a fabulous find. I knew there was something up with the Rutherford's. They don't start bugging me if there isn't something I need to do. So it was a very fruitful day. I am taking the cards with me to Janna's and going to Rexburg to have the Baptism done. Then I'll work on the Inititories for the females. Thank goodness the Salt Lake Temple will do ten Ordinances a week so I can get all the Inititories and Endowments for the males done there. John made tacos for dinner and I worked on the Rutherford's awhile longer. Now it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful Salt Lake Family History Center. So many names of people are in those books. We just have to find them. I am grateful I was able to find some today. Soon they will be out of Spirit Prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...