Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Picnic Preview

I went grocery shopping today. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. I got some great deals though so that 's good. I just don't like spending all that time going up and down aisles trying to find the best deal. Then ya gotta put it all away. Ugh, Ugh and more Ughs. But it's done and we have salad makings. Then I finished this kit for the Stuff to Scrap blog train. That was a big relief to get it done. Now on to the one for our colab. No wonder I can't get my pictures scrapped. I went down to visit mom. She was doing good. I found her favorite old TV shows to watch and she was just content. Her toe looks better. Not so red. I worked some more on the Vintage kit for our colab. Then made meatloaf for dinner. I used my new pan and it is wonderful. All the grease drains off. It was delish with baked potatoes and cole slaw.
Tonight Harrison and Hayden came up to hang out with Grandma. Amie has gone to Moab to run a marathon and Dean and Hailey had something so I got to watch these two cuties. Hayden didn't last long once they started watching cartoons.  Aren't they just the cutest.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these two sweet grandsons. They are so sweet to me. I always marvel at how wonderful my grandkids are and how much fun it is to watch them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...