Sunday, March 14, 2010

Going Home

We got up early this morning and drove back home. The interstate by Cedar City was pretty bad. Cars and moving vans off the road everywhere. But we got past it all. Amie is a great driver. We got home at about 12:15 and we had to be to church at 1:00. We made it at the usual time and were able to save seats for Amie and the kids. It's usually them saving seats for us. Church was good, but I was a little tired and had a hard time concentrating. After church I came home and took a nap. It was so nice to snuggle up and rest. Now I'm blogging and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I'm grateful for the Creation. Sister Echols taught it to us in Relief Society. I learned a couple of things I had never thought of before. One was that Christ is the Savior of all the worlds that He and Heavenly Father create. Wow! That's a lot of worlds. Won't it be wonderful when we get to the Celestial Kingdom to have all Knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. I knew that, but haven't thought about it in a while. Isn't it great that we are on the world where he was though?! We must all be special!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...