Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Serving our Mission

Today was a busy day. I worked on downloading the rest of the parts of the blog trains. Then I went and got my hair cut at Judy's. I then took her my part of the download to put on her computer. Then I came home and started on the Birthday Bliss kit for our colab that is due March 11. Then Tommy and I went to the cannery to serve our Mission. We left there at 6:30 so I could get to Kara's cooking class on time. It was very good. Kara made Pizza, Pecan Crusted Chicken and Chicken with noodles and a ranch dressing sauce. It was wonderful and lots of the sisters came. So much fun and laughter. Now I am home and ready to go to bed and watch American Idol.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I am serving a mission with Tommy. I know Heavenly Father heard my prayers and answered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...