Friday, March 5, 2010

Rexburg Temple

Kathy and I went to the Rexburg Temple after lunch today and had the best time. We did a session for two of Tommy's relatives and then we went to the Baptistry and watch them Baptize 18 women and 15 men from my cards. It was such a beautiful Temple. In the Celestial Room I prayed that as I recognized the things that I was doing wrong I would have the strength to overcome and do better. It felt like the Savior's arms were around me and said, "You are doing good, just keep climbing the ladder." I needed that because sometimes I just feel like I am eon's away from the daughter my Heavenly Father wants me to be. So it was a very spiritual time. As we were leaving the Celestial room one of the workers volunteered to take us on a tour of the Sealing Rooms upstairs. They are huge and beautiful. What a glorious day!!!
Then we came back to the motel and changed into our jeans and went picture taking and duck feeding. Here is Kathy with the ducks and geese wanting some food. She had the best time feeding these critters. After we took pictures of the falls and ducks we went to the Outback restaurant for dinner. We shared a steak and veggies and I had a salad. The steak was too salty for me so I couldn't eat it all. But the veggies were really good. Then we came back to our room and Kathy blogged and loaded pictures. She is a fast learner. Now I am blogging and getting ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful again tonight for Temples. Such peace and comfort comes when you are in the Temple. I love the time you get to spend in the Celestial Room. It feels like Heavenly Father and The Savior are right in there with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...